Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FIRST POST!





The very first tip to expand your horizons in Perth would be to own an Entertainment Book!





Yes yes... I know my first thoughts were...... 65 bucks??? Am I even going to get my money’s worth? And YEAH RIGHT, like as if I’m going to use every single voucher in that book!

The truth is though, the discounts available are soooo good, that after using the book a few times, you get your money’s worth if not more! And seriously, I have not met one person who’s actually used even 1 quarter of the book, yet, it was still worth the purchase!


So... how do you obtain an entertainment book? Through various channels!

1. From your company’s social club
2. My favourite methodfrom your favourite charity organisation! For every book you buy from a charity organisation, 20% goes to your charity, so it’s almost like guilt free spending! Almost ALLL charities sell the entertainment book, so all you have to do, will be to call your favourite charity or visit their website and order one! Most of them post it directly to your homes or offices!

Some of my favourite charities:y
https://4tknox.au.com/childcancerresearch.com.au/entertainbk.html
http://www.breastcancer.org.au/
and of course many more, just google their websites and you’ll find most of them have the entertainment book!

It's also a great idea to share ONE book between a couple of friends for cost savings! 

Don’t worry, I will be writing on items NOT in the entertainment book as well, because there are plenty of entertainment in Perth not found in the book and many are FREE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment